Niseko All Mt.：Bus & Lift Pass Package（New Chitose Airport⇒Niseko⇒Sapporo）
■Service Period : 2nd Dec.2018 - 5th Apr.2019
■Service Date : The bus runs everyday during the above period.
【Tour fare per person】
Adult 7,400JPY Child 6,400JPY
[Adult] 12 years old and over.
[Child] 6 years old - 11 years old.
[Infant] Under 3 years old. *free of charge/ No seat.
■ Minimum number of passengers : 1 person.
■ Without tour conductor.
■ Without Bus conductor.
＊＊＊What's included in this package? ＊＊＊
■Round-trip bus + Lift ticket
■Lift Pass…8-hours Lift Pass(Can be used at the following ski resort)
・Niseko HANAZONO Resort
・Niseko Grand Hirafu
・Niseko Village Ski Resort
・Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area
■Lift Pass is only available on that day.
■Child…6 years old to 11 years old
■For pre-school children(3-5 years old), please book from the ski bus page as there is no setting for this package.
■Please receive a voucher of Lift Pass at New Chitose Airport Resort Liner Counter.(New Chitose Airport Domestic Terminal 1st floor Domestic Tour Desk#2) And please exchange it for a Lift Pass at the ticket counter in each ski resort.
New Chitose Airport⇒Niseko
*Drop-off is no particular order.
Information & Notes
*This Package will be used only for a day trip.
*There is a case that the bus might run via Rusutsu, The Green Leaf Niseko Village.
*We will inform you of an operating bus company as soon as it’s finalized. Please check the scheduled operating bus company from the following bus company list.
Travel Classification : Subscription Type Package Tour
- Travel Planning & Implementation : Hokkaido Access Network Co.,Ltd.
- Hokkaido Governor Registration Tourism Industry No.2-485
Domestic Travel Service Supervisor Shohei Oyama
Bus company list is here >>
Information & Notes for all the tours * please read this before you make a reservation.
||From Airplane to Bus
||From Bus to Airplane
- ※We are not responsible for checking your connection time so please note that we will not responsible if you have missed your connecting bus / flight.
- *Please come to the meeting point 10 min prior to your departure and 15 min prior to your departure if you are departing from the airport.
- *About the meeting time, please make sure to come to the meeting point. The bus won’t wait for passengers who haven’t arrived before the departure time. We treat those passengers as non-participants without any notice.
- *All courses require a reservation. The bus will not make stops at places where there is no reservation(several areas).
- *Please check your meeting point before your departure date.
Find the list of all the meeting points
We can accept modification or cancellation by e-mail or telephone and FAX.
In case of by telephone, please call us during our business days and business hours.
Business hours 9:00～18:00(open 365 days)
When we take modification and cancellation by e-mail or FAX off business hours, we regards received date of cancellation.
If you'd like to cancel your reservation of that day, please call us directly.
If you would like to make some change on your booking details such as a tour code and travel date 7 days prior to your departure, please cancel your current booking first then make a new booking. So please check each cancellation fee below.
Please note you are responsible for all bank charges related to the sending of payment.
|Day of cancellation
||From 7 to 2 days prior to travel departure
||The day before travel departure
||Your departure date
(Before beginning trip)
|After the tour has commenced
|Cancellation fee rate
Operation and Terms of Service
In case of bad weather/road conditions etc.
- *When a flight schedule has been changed or delayed, the bus schedule also might be changed. If you miss your bus due to the delay or cancellation of your flight, you will be checked in for the next available bus or other transport options will be introduced. Please note that we are not responsible for securing other transport for you etc.
- *When we find it hard to drive you to the airport on time, we might drop you off at the nearest train station or introduce other transport option. Please note that you will cover the extra fee.
- *Depending on road/weather conditions, a tour might be delayed or cancelled. Other transport options might be introduced but please note that you will cover the extra fee. We are also not responsible if we can’t drive you to the airport on time to catch your flight under inevitable circumstances.
- *Bus or taxi will be operating, depending on the number of passengers.
- *Smoking is not allowed on the bus.
- *Please be seated anywhere you like. However, we might ask you to take a seat on an allocated seat when the bus is full.
- *Please refrain from talking on the phone on the bus.
- *Please make sure to fasten your seatbelt.
- *Please take off your ski or snowboard boots on the bus.
- *We can keep a set of ski equipment and one luggage in a trunk of the bus per person.
- *Please be considerate and try not to disturb others.
- *Please note that the bus might pass facilities in the tour schedule or visit other facilities instead when closed.
- *When booking Ski Bus, only a customer who stays in the Departure or Arrival area can reserve these tours.
- *We make each travel contract with a traveler by every tour code or service No. Even if the traveler applies for some tours (service No.) at the same time, the contract would not be formed between the time when the first tour has ended and the time when the second tour starts (This applies to service No. as well). Please note that we will compensate damages the traveler has suffered on this contract base (Please read “Standard Form Travel Agent Contract” about compensation etc.).