Sapporo・New Chitose Airport ⇒ Furano Trip
You depart from Sapporo/New Chitose Airport and enjoy lunch buffet (Melon included) then travel to Furano,looking at the view of "Lake Shuparo". Try some delicious locally-made cheese at Furano Cheese Factory as well! Your accommodation will be in Furano.
All You Can Eat Melon (Image）
Ningle Terrace (Image)
【Tour fare per person】
Sapporo ⇒ Furano
Adult 12,800JPY Child 11,300JPY
New Chitose Airport ⇒ Furano
Adult 11,800JPY Child 10,300JPY
[Adult] 12 years old and over.
[Child] 3 years old - 11 years old.
[Infant] Under 3 years old. *free of charge/ No seat.
■Minimum number of passengers : 1 person.
■Without tour conductor.
■With Bus conductor.
Sapporo・New Chitose Airport ⇒ Furano Trip
■Service Period : 15th Jun.2018 - 29th Aug.2018
■Service Date : Mon., Wed., Fri. Only.
Information & Notes
*The fee includes lunch in Yubari but doesn't include any other fees.
*Depending on the number of participants, lunch will be buffet or be served by the staff.
*The kind of Yubari melon will be different, depanding on the season or its yield.
*Drop-off is no particular order.
---Multilingual Audio Guidance---
*We equipped with a Multilingual Audio Guidance.
*Even if there is that the number of systems is not enough, please understand.
【Operating Bus Company】
HOKUTO KOTSU Inc. or equivalent company. (※)
(※)Please check the equivalent company from the following Operating Bus Company List.
*The Operating Bus Company will be determined the day before use. We will inform you by e-mail from "email@example.com" (Send-only address) to your e-mail address you registered when making a reservation. If you set are Domain specification reception, Bulk mail refusal and Receive e-mail specification, please change the setting that you can receive e-mail from "firstname.lastname@example.org" .
Travel Classification : Subscription Type Package Tour
- Travel Planning & Implementation : Hokkaido Access Network Co.,Ltd.
- Hokkaido Governor Registration Tourism Industry No.2-485
Domestic Travel Service Supervisor Shohei Oyama
Bus company list is here >>
Information & Notes for all the tours * please read this before you make a reservation.
||From Airplane to Bus
||From Bus to Airplane
- ※We are not responsible for checking your connection time so please note that we will not responsible if you have missed your connecting bus / flight.
- *Please come to the meeting point 10 min prior to your departure and 15 min prior to your departure if you are departing from the airport.
- *About the meeting time, please make sure to come to the meeting point. The bus won’t wait for passengers who haven’t arrived before the departure time. We treat those passengers as non-participants without any notice.
- *All courses require a reservation. The bus will not make stops at places where there is no reservation (several areas).
- *Please check your meeting point before your departure date.
Find the list of all the meeting points
We can accept modification or cancellation by e-mail or telephone and FAX.
In case of by telephone, please call us during our business days and business hours.
Business hours 9:00～18:00(open 365 days)
When we take modification and cancellation by e-mail or FAX off business hours, we regards received date of cancellation.
If you'd like to cancel your reservation of that day, please call us directly.
If you would like to make some change on your booking details such as a tour code and travel date 7 days prior to your departure, please cancel your current booking first then make a new booking. So please check each cancellation fee below.
Please note you are responsible for all bank charges related to the sending of payment.
|Day of cancellation
||From 7 to 2 days prior to travel departure
||The day before travel departure
||The departure date
(Before the trip started)
|After the tour has commenced
|Cancellation fee rate
Operation and Terms of Service
In case of bad weather/road conditions etc.
- *When a flight schedule has been changed or delayed, the bus schedule also might be changed. If you miss your bus due to the delay or cancellation of your flight, you will be checked in for the next available bus or other transport options will be introduced. Please note that we are not responsible for securing other transport for you etc.
- *When we find it hard to drive you to the airport on time, we might drop you off at the nearest train station or introduce other transport option. Please note that you will cover the extra fee.
- *Depending on road/weather conditions, a tour might be delayed or cancelled. Please note that no refunds are given in such cases. Other transport options might be introduced but please note that you will cover the extra fee. We are also not responsible if we can’t drive you to the airport on time to catch your flight under inevitable circumstances.
- *Bus or Taxi will be operating, depending on the number of passengers.
- *Smoking is not allowed on the bus.
- *Please be seated anywhere you like. However, we might ask you to take a seat on an allocated seat when the bus is full.
- *Please refrain from talking on the phone on the bus.
- *Please make sure to fasten your seatbelt.
- *Please be considerate and try not to disturb others.
- *Please note that the bus might pass facilities in the tour schedule or visit other facilities instead when closed.
- *We make each travel contract with a traveler by every tour code or service No. Even if the traveler applies for some tours (service No.) at the same time, the contract would not be formed between the time when the first tour has ended and the time when the second tour starts (This applies to service No. as well). Please note that we will compensate damages the traveler has suffered on this contract base (Please read “Standard Form Travel Agent Contract” about compensation etc.).