Around Trip-Biei Bus Tours (Panorama Course)
This tour has lots to offer! You will enjoy looking at seasonable flowers at Farm Tomita and Shikisai-no-oka, some beautiful color of the popular Blue Pond. And The Road of Patchwork is a must-see! Don't Worry that you can check it from the window on this tour, too.
Shirogane Blue Pond(Image)
【Tour fare per person】
Adult 5,000JPY Child 2,500JPY
[Adult] 12 years old and over.
[Child] 6 years old - 11 years old.
[Infant] Under 6 years old. *free of charge/ No seat.
■Maximum number of passengers : 40 persons.
■Minimum number of passengers : 1 person.
■Without tour conductor.
■With Bus conductor.
Around Trip-Biei Bus Tours (Panorama Course)
■Service Period : 1st Jul. 2017 - 6th Aug. 2017
■Service Date : The bus runs everyday during the above period.
Information & Notes
*Reservations are not available once the bus is full.
*The fee doesn't include the entrance fee for any facilities and meals.
*Please note that it may cause the change of the tour time due to the facilities or road conditions. We won't take any responsibilities even if you miss your connecting train etc.
*If you require a seat for infants (age between 0 and 5 years old), please book as one child, not as infants.
【Operating Bus Company】
Furano Bus Co., Ltd. or Asahikawa Denkikidou Co., Ltd.
*The Operating Bus Company will be determined the day before use. We will inform you by e-mail from "firstname.lastname@example.org" (Send-only address) to your e-mail address you registered when making a reservation. If you set are Domain specification reception, Bulk mail refusal and Receive e-mail specification, please change the setting that you can receive e-mail from "email@example.com" .
Travel Classification : Travel Consignment
Travel Planning & Implementation : Furanobus Co.,Ltd Furano Travel
Hokkaido Governor Registration Tourism Industry No.2-182
Certified General Travel Services Manager Mieko Onishi
Information & Notes for all the tours * please read this before you make a reservation.
- *Please come to the meeting point 10 min prior to your departure and 15 min prior to your departure if you are departing from the airport.
- *About the meeting time, please make sure to come to the meeting point. The bus won’t wait for passengers who haven’t arrived before the departure time. We treat those passengers as non-participants without any notice.
- *All courses require a reservation. The bus will not make stops at places where there is no reservation (several areas).
- *Please check your meeting point before your departure date.
Find the list of all the meeting points
- ※If you would like to make some change on your booking details such as a tour code and travel date 7 days prior to your departure, please cancel your current booking first then make a new booking. So please check each cancellation fee below.
|Day of cancellation
||From 7 to 2 days prior to travel departure
||The day before travel departure
||The departure date
(Before the trip started)
|After the tour has commenced
|Cancellation fee rate
Operation and Terms of Service
In case of bad weather/road conditions etc.
- *When a flight schedule has been changed or delayed, the bus schedule also might be changed. If you miss your bus due to the delay or cancellation of your flight, you will be checked in for the next available bus or other transport options will be introduced .Please note that we are not responsible for securing other transport for you etc.
- *When we find it hard to drive you to the airport on time, we might drop you off at the nearest train station or introduce other transport option. Please note that you will cover the extra fee.
- *Depending on road/weather conditions, a tour might be delayed or cancelled. Please note that no refunds are given in such cases. Other transport options might be introduced but please note that you will cover the extra fee. We are also not responsible if we can’t drive you to the airport on time to catch your flight under inevitable circumstances.
- *Bus or Taxi will be operating, depending on the number of passengers.
- *Smoking is not permitted on the bus.
- *Please be seated anywhere you like .However, we might ask you to take a seat on an allocated seat when the bus is full.
- *Please refrain from talking on the phone in the bus.
- *Please make sure to fasten your seatbelt.
- *Please be considerate and try not to disturb others.
- *Please note that the bus might pass facilities in the tour schedule or visit other facilities instead when closed.
- *We make each travel contract with a traveler by every tour code or service No. Even if the traveler applies for some tours (service No.) at the same time, the contract would not be formed between the time when the first tour has ended and the time when the second tour starts (This applies to service No. as well). Please note that we will compensate damages the traveler has suffered on this contract base (Please read “Standard Form Travel Agent Contract” about compensation etc.).